Friday, June 15, 2012

Rylie's First Birthday - March 22nd

Rylie had a "small" family get together for her first birthday party.  Rusty fried up some yummy fish and french fries for everyone, and of course cake and ice cream were served!  It was such a fun day with the kids playing on the swing set and jumping in the jump-jump :)

The birthday princess receiving her very own cake.  I love the look on her face :)  It's as if she's thinking, "What am I supposed to do with this?"

Ok, maybe I could get into this cake thing...

Now she really has the hang of it...she's so silly with that grin!

Testing out one of her gifts!  They have come in really handy.

Presents!!  I think she enjoyed eating the paper more than pulling it out of the bag.










It is so much fun to be ONE!











Thank you to all of our family for making Rylie's day so special and so much fun.  We are so blessed to have you in the lives of our children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ConnectedMoms.com Ticker
ConnectedMoms.com Ticker